maandag 13 juni 2016

Manly coasters, do they exist?



Hello and welcome again!

Lately we have been working in our garden to build a coop and maintain trees, bushes and everything in it.
So when your tree is growing so big that you cannot walk in your garden anymore, it is time to cut some twigs off. ( sorry mister tree)

So we had a lot of big and little twigs in our shed and I was thinking what to do with them, and this morning I saw the post to make a natural coaster out of twigs. I thought, yes this is it!
It is so easy and even children can make this! I am not so good at building ( maby later when I grow up) so this was perfect!

The end result as you can see, looks very robust and natural!  Perfect for BBQ to put pans/ bowls on to look even more manly ( BBQ is mostly a very manly business with all that meat, flames and beer)
So yes, a manly coaster does exist when you make it tough, and rough around the edges!

And when it is broken , dirty or give it away, you can make another one, and this coaster did not cost me anything! ( except time)

Nature provides!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten