woensdag 8 juni 2016

Smelling homemade




















Hello everyone!

Thanks for stopping by! :)
A while ago I was looking for new deodorants to buy and when I looked on Pinterest, I had found what I was looking for! A pin to make your own deodorant! It was quite easy but not so cheap to make.
I used  "thank your body homemade deodorant" and it was fabulous! It really works and it smells very nice!
http://www.thankyourbody.com/homemade-deodorant-stick-recipe-sensitive-skin/ 
My family uses this deodorant too and they are very content with it.

I really want to make more products like soap, ointments, salves and shampoos!
Now I am hungry for more! Making your own stuff is just so much better because you know what you've put in it ( so less harmful to your body).
Every time I put this deodorant on I feel awesome, knowing it is good for my body.

I made the logo because a plain container is boring, I am a graphic designer, so I have to make it more cool of course.
My husband made the label because it is his job by a big company "forever direct".
Best of our abilities combined, just like a marriage.

Did you guys already made some beauty/ health products by yourself and which one?
I am curious to know which recipes you used and what you thought was a good recipe, so I can try some out!
I already made a lip balm but it is still naked, (no label) The first try it was to hard and the second try was much better ( more info later)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten