donderdag 2 juni 2016

Creativity is on the move



Hello everyone! welcome to my Blog, I am pretty new to blogging but I like to share with you guys the things I make and tip and tricks to be creative and live life healthy and happy!

Okay, first up.

I have made this dino jar ( Pinterest for inspiration!)  and it is so cool!. Something different then boring old jars. It is very fun and cheap to make! Just buy some plastic animals ( or dinos), spray paint ( any color) and glue. ( also some jars would be handy)

It is so much fun and simple, even when you are not so creative.
Pinterest is very good for your inspiration but sometimes I feel like a noob when I see some of the work other people can make :). I know that you can't compare your work because everyone has his own style but still :P

I am always looking for a new project to make because it is so much fun! I always feel happy when I make/ create stuff! I am also making my own deodorant, lip balm, vegetable garden and artwork ( I know,  a lot of different things but I like to vary in making)
A lot of pins on my Pinterest screaming towards me, MAKE ME MAKE ME! So, I have a lot of work to do,  maby even enough for eternity ! ( don't get me started about ALL the recipes I've got ;)
I don't know what you think about creativity but I would like to know!
If you have awesome ideas, please let me know and i will try to make it :) I really like a challenge, maby we can challenge each other.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you for all the advice you gave me; so ever-patient.

    With your help I changed my diet for the better..
    Probably forever :D
    Evolving with the knowledge we both gain :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen