zondag 12 juni 2016

Creator of creativity



Hello guys!

My blog is all about being creative and making different things ( and being healthy ofcourse)
And this time I want to post something what is deeper than usual. this post is about my spirituality and my beliefs.

I believe that God made this world and everything on it! That makes him the Creator of creativity also. God has put humor, emotion, beauty and emotions in all His creations.
If I look at nature for example, I see God his signature and  I am a big fan!
We have guinea pigs and they are so funny, I think that God made them to be that funny :)

Of course I know there are darker things in this world besides the beautiful ones.
Like the devil, he was also made by God but lucifer choose to disobey.
Just like we have free will, the angels have that option too.
How can we have free will if there is nothing to choose from? The first choice in the garden of Eden was to listen to God or not, and we did not listen to God.
The world now is a fallen one with a lot of corruption and evil things BUT there are still good things on the earth. God still controls the situation and one day the messiah Jesus Christ will return and make things right!.

To come back to God and creativity, God's most awesome design is life itself and the way it functions.
If I look at a human body, it is so intelligently built. Sure we can get sick and die ( that is the curse of this world) but it has amazing abilities like self-repair, making energy, keeps itself warm, very cleaver build in mechanisms ( immune system, brain function). No machine can function the way we can!
It is so beautiful yet complex. The way we are able to function and think, feel, create and choose is what makes us different then animals.
We are made in Gods image so that is why we can make and do so much good things!

I made the cross because I honor our creator and what Jesus has done for us!
Thank you God and Jesus for being our creator and savior :)
He gives me my inspiration for my creativeness
He gives me the drive to keep going even when days are tough.
He is my source of love and forgiveness which I can give to other people.
He changed my heart and desires for the better.
He is AWESOME!

Have a blessed week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten