dinsdag 5 juli 2016

Birdie mom


 Hello guys!
Sorry for the delay of new posts, but I was very busy lately!
Good new, I have finished my exam and I passed! So I can study with a relief on my new education!.

Lately I was too busy to make new stuff but me and my mom have saved a little birdie. 
Yesterday a little birdie fell out of a nest so we rescued the little guy. We looked after him until the animal ambulance picked him up. He was so adorable!  
He was a hungry little guy!
The whole time he was sitting in my hand and he was not afraid, only when I put him in the shoe box he was anxious. 
It felt good to take care of such a brittle little life.
It makes me wonder how he is doing now in the bird shelter. 

 Soon I want to make something creative again but this little guy was so cute so I had to post him ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten